Customs Training Grants for UK Business
HMRC Grant Scheme
UK Government are offering UK businesses grant funding for Customs activities ahead of Brexit. Fully funded training , IT and recruitment grants are available for qualifying businesses preparing for EU Exit. Apply now while funding remains in place.
The scheme is known as The Customs Intermediary Grant scheme and allows up to £2250 per person per training course funding.
10 steps to funding
- Contact us to discuss how we can provide your bespoke training needs. We come to you . Training topics are exactly what you need.
- We provide a quotation.
- You register with the grant scheme. Check the conditions of the scheme to make sure you qualify.
- You apply online to the scheme for funding. It’s quick and easy to apply.
- Wait for funding approval. It can take 3 or 4 weeks and your can track approval progress on the grant portal.
- Once approved you receive a purchase order.
- Let us know and we arrange to deliver the training .
- Clearlight bill you and you settle your account with us.
- You upload evidence that you paid our invoice and a copy of the invoice to the grant portal.
- You receive reimbursement from the grant scheme.
That’s it. It’s quick, straightforward and for many businesses fully grant funded.
The scheme continues until 2021 with several £million available to business to help prepare for Brexit.
What do we offer ?
We have already provided training using grant funding to a number of trade sectors such as trade association members, retailers, manufacturers , logistics providers, Customs agents and brokers.
Our courses are typically bespoke, delivered at your premises with duration and agenda to suit your exact needs. Topics can include CHIEF, Customs declaration processing, origin, valuation, classification, Customs procedures for import, export and transit or any topic with the Customs arena.
Contact us for more information and to discuss you exact training needs here at Clearlight Customs on 01283 553099 or click here